New Graduate Recruitment Guidelines
- Students that are expecting to graduate from April 2023 to March 2024.
- Graduates under the age of 26 who have no work experience as a regular employee.
- Network Engineer
- Educational background is not required.
- Interested in the job applying for.
- Willing to think concretely about business and service planning and strategy.
|Employment Form||Full-time employment|
- Starting salary ranges between 2.90 ~ 3.96 million yen (242,000 ~ 330,000 yen/month).
- Salary includes overtime pay, commuting allowance, rent/housing allowance, and family allowance.
- First year's salary will be dependent on educational background, skills, and activities throughout your school days.
- Salaries are calculated on an annual pay basis and paid out in 12 monthly increments.
- Salary increase once a year (determined in July).
- Retirement benefits available.
- Social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension).
- Membership of welfare facilities (Shizuoka City Workers Welfare Service Center).
- Family allowance, commuting allowance and rent subsidy (up to 25,000 yen/month).
- Bullet train reimbursement (declaration system) for participation in trainings, seminars, fairs, study sessions, etc.
- English conversation class (once a week).
- No special restrictions on the purchase of books and magazines required for business (declaration system).
- Company trips and events (partial compensation).
- Approximately 7 working hours per day.
- Flextime system (core time 12:00-16:00).
- Deemed overtime hours: 45 hours (separate from the daily 7 working hours).
※Overtime is not mandatory.
※Midnight and holiday premiums for overtime are paid separately from the deemed overtime.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays.
- New Years holiday break, summer vacation, other days recognized by the company.
- No uniform (office casual).
- Updated, centralized office.
- Casual break room used for eating, studying, and casual conversations with coworkers.
- Able to assume a position at a young age.
- InfiniCloud's main office is in Shizuoka City.
Shizuoka office location ~7 minute walk from New Shizuoka station and ~9 from Shizuoka station (commuting allowance provided).
- Applications are accepted at any time.
- Please send the form below or the application documents by email or mail.
- After our internal screening process, individual interviews will be held.
- Resume (photograph attached, email addressed required).
- If you have a portfolio or projects that can showcase your skills (business plan, self-made programs, websites, etc.) please prepare and send them by e-mail.
InfiniCloud Co. Ltd.
2-1-5 Gofukucho, Gofukukan 5F
Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
Email Address：recruit[at]infinicloud.com Please use the @ symbol when emailing your information.
Person in charge of the General Affairs and Personnel Division: Taki
STEP1 Entry from within the site
If you have personal projects or previous work experience to provide us (business plan, self-made program, website, design, etc.) please prepare these materials to show us.
STEP2 Interview (1~2 times)
Those who pass the selection process will be interviewed. Online interviews are available upon request.
STEP3 Status Notification
Individuals will be contacted via phone call or email.
We will inform the individual on their selection result about 10 business days from the interview date.