1．Company Name, Address, and Director
- InfiniCloud Co. Ltd.
- Head office: 2-1-5 Gofuku-cho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka, Japan
- Director: TAKI Yasushi
2．Acquisition and use of personal information
3．Usage and Management on personal information
The company will use customers’ personal information for the purposes listed below.
- Confirmation of applications for our services, identification of customers, provision of assorted services, and sending of invoices.
- To provide information on our services, including notices, campaigns, and other advertisements, through direct mail, e-mail, etc.
- To respond to, confirm, and record customer inquiries, consultations, complaints, and support our services.
- Improvement and/or enhancement of our website and services, and development of other services.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
- Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- SATORIs opt-out page: https://satori.marketing/optout/
4．Disclosure of third parties
The Company will not provide or disclose personal data entrusted to us to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When customer consent is obtained before the disclosure.
- When we outsource the handling of personal data within the scope of being necessary for the achievement of purpose of use.
- When the provision of personal information is required/requested by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national or local governments in the execution of their legally mandated duties and obtaining the customer’s consent would interfere with the execution of such duties.
5．Matters Concerning Safety Control Measures
We will take the necessary and proper security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal data. In addition, we will exercise necessary and proper supervision over our employees and contractors (including subcontractors et al.) who handle personal data. The contents of the security control measures for personal data are as follows.
(Establishment of Personal Information Protection Guidelines)
(Establishment of Rules for the Handling of Personal Data)
- For each stage of personal data protection (acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc.), The Company has established the Personal Data Protection Management and Handling Regulations that describe the handling methods, responsible persons and person in charge, and their duties.
(Safety management measure for the organization)
- In addition to appointing a Personal Information Management Administrative Officer responsible for the handling of personal data, the Company clarifies the employees who handle the personal data and scope of personal data handled by such employees, and has established a system for reporting to the personal information management officer in the event that a fact or indication of a violation of the Personal Information Protection Law or Personal Information Protection Management Regulations is detected.
- We conduct periodic self-inspections of the status of the handling of personal information, as well as audits conducted by other departments and outside parties.
(Safety management measure for the individuals)
- Employees conduct period inspections of matters that require attention related to handling personal information.
- The confidentiality of personal data is described in the Rules of Employment.
(Safety management measure for physical safety)
- In the areas where personal data is handled, we control the access of the employees and restrict the equipment they bring in, as well as implement measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal data.
- Measures are taken to prevent the loss or theft of the equipment, electronic media, and documents that handle personal data, and measures are implemented to prevent personal data from being easily discovered when such equipment and electronic media are carried, including within the business site.
(Safety management measures for technology)
- In addition to access control and restrictions, we have established a database for personal information that can only be accessed by the director.
- A mechanism is in place to protect information that handles controlled personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
6．Request for Disclosure of Personal Information
8．Inquiries about personal information
2-1-5 Gofuku-cho, Aoi-ku
Shizuoka City, Shizuoka, Japan
Personal Information Inquiry, General Affairs and Personnel Section,
InfiniCloud Co. Ltd.
(ii) Telephone: +81(0)50-3801-5987
(iii) Available: Monday - Friday (excluding national holidays and year-end and New Year holidays) 11:00 - 17:00
(iv) Inquiry form: https://infinicloud.com/en_privacy_contact.html
Updated April 3, 2023